- What is PlayMoolah?
- What is the PlayMoolah OCBC Promotion?
- Can I use PlayMoolah if I’m not an OCBC Customer?
- What is in the full version of PlayMoolah?
- How can I get the full version of PlayMoolah?
- How do I use PlayMoolah?
- How do I sign up with my promo code from OCBC?
- I already have a PlayMoolah account. How do I redeem my promo code?
- How do I use the parents’ dashboard?
- How do I set a savings goal?
Q: What is PlayMoolah?
A: PlayMoolah is a fun online platform that helps children achieve financial savvy and practice good money management skills in a fun, engaging, and safe manner. As children learn best through a mix of both play and real-world experience, the PlayMoolah platform offers a range of features that encourage children to make real financial decisions and take action, using both virtual and real-world dollars. Parents have a dashboard where they can keep updated with their child's learning, and get involved with their child's financial journey.
Q: What is the OCBC PlayMoolah Promotion?
A: OCBC is offering PlayMoolah FREE to Mighty SaversTM customers!
- With a minimum deposit of S$50 into an OCBC Mighty SaversTM account, you gain access to PlayMoolah Lite (this has fewer features than the full version). There will be new features to unlock every month!
- With a deposit of S$1,000 or more, you gain access to the full version of PlayMoolah for 6 months.
To find out more about OCBC Mighty SaversTM programme and how to get a free PlayMoolah full version account, visit http://www.ocbc.com/mightysavers.
Q: Can I use PlayMoolah if I'm not an OCBC Customer?
A: Yes, non-OCBC customers can sign-up for a 7-day free trial or purchase a full version of PlayMoolah.
Q: What is in the full version of PlayMoolah?
A: A full version of PlayMoolah gives you a membership that unlocks all the benefits for kids to learn more, do more, and have more fun! Members get more games (e.g. more cool jobs!), over 100+ questions to hone numeracy and money savvy skills, and set unlimited goals. The full version also gives parents a dashboard where they can stay updated and participate in their child's learning. PlayMoolah offers great tools and fun family project ideas to inspire teachable moments at home. For more information, visit our Membership page.
Q: How can I get the full version of PlayMoolah?
A: There are two ways to get a full version of PlayMoolah
- You can purchase a PlayMoolah Membership for as little as $6.90 for one month.
- If you are a OCBC Mighty SaversTM customer, you can gain access to the full version of PlayMoolah by depositing a minimum of S$1,000.
Q: How do I use PlayMoolah?
A: Simply sign up for a new account, or log in with your existing account.
Q; How do I sign up with my promo code?
A: When you sign up for an account, you will be asked for a secret code. Enter the promo code on your OCBC-PlayMoolah collectible card.
Q: I already have a PlayMoolah account. How do I redeem a promo code within the game?
A: After you log in, click on King Mooman's Pot of Presents at the bottom right corner of the planet map screen. Enter your promo code on your OCBC-PlayMoolah collectible card to redeem your reward!
Q: How do I use the parents' dashboard?
A: The parents dashboard comes with a full PlayMoolah Membership. You will get an email with a link to sign up for your very own parents' account that is paired with your child. From there, your home screen would show a summary of your child's learning and activity, and you can navigate the tabs above how he is earning, spending, saving, investing, and giving his money.
Q: How do I set a savings goal?
A: After you log in, click on the Goal Machine icon. Select 'Savings Goal' and start by entering the name of the item you want.
- Are you on an iphone, ipad, or ipod touch device? Try again on a laptop, computer, or device with a browser that supports Adobe Flash Player.
- Do you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player? PlayMoolah runs on the latest version of Adobe Flash Player 11.
If you are still having problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
Q: My promo code is not working!
A: If your promo code does not seem to work and you are getting an error message, please go down to any OCBC branch and we are happy to do a 1-to-1 exchange for a new PlayMoolah code.