PlayMoolah Management Associate
The Play Moolah Management Associate position is designed to nurture our next generation of leaders. To be a Management Associate, you will be someone with a drive for excellence, an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong sense of ethics. Over a period of 18 months, you will undergo an accelerated induction experience to fast-track your work life. This is where you will learn and appreciate different aspects of our business, within one of our business segments or corporate functions.
What we look for in a Play Moolah Management Associate:
- Hands on experience in the fields of business, psychology, liberal arts & social sciences are only some examples! A keen spirit for action.
- No more than two years of work experience
- An impressive track record in leadership
- Fluency in English and preferably a second language
Product Marketing Assistant Manager
Our Product Marketing Assistant Managers are responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers. They function as the 'voice of the customer' within their company, precisely researching consumer needs and experiences.
Brief Job Description:
- Be heavily involved in the process of product and program creation in an education technology company.
- Creating value for others especially in the space of financial resiliency, mental health and emotional wellness.
- Content production and other forms of visual communication for social media, and our marketing and communications materials. This may include video production content.