- The University-wide initiative for over 3,400 students aims to help equip young adults with skills in Financial Emotional Resilience
- Impact assessment found that students demonstrated increased ability to manage emotions while making financial decisions, and were more confident in managing their finances
MONEY MIND: FINANCIAL EMOTIONAL RESILIENCE
Youths are growing up in this era, and with the ongoing pandemic, they are not sure on how to manage their financial expenses and their financial emotional wellbeing. Join Audrey Tan at Money Mind, 938 CNA Live on how PlayMoolah, in a collaboration with NUS, are planning to teach fellow youths on methods and ways on how to manage our Financial Emotional Resilience in ourselves.
ENABLING OTHERS TO LEAD A FLOURISHING LIFE
What convinces and convicts Audrey Joy Tan to enable others to lead a flourishing life? In Episode 7 of the #NOCAlumni Series, a familiar face in the NUS Overseas College network, Audrey, shared with the host Eric from Your Grit Story, about her 1-year experience in #SiliconValley, how she got started on PlayMoolah after, and how things have evolved over the years. In the whole episode, it is clear that one thing that never changed is the passion to prepare young people for the future through better money management.
WHICH MONEY NARRATIVE IS CONTROLLING YOUR LIFE?
Money is such an essential item in our lives but have we ever stopped and asked ourselves: What is my relationship with money? The way we view money AKA our money narrative has a direct impact on how we use and manage our finances.
Embark on your money narrative exploration journey with The Financial Coconut and PlayMoolah today! Audrey Tan & Geraldine Wee shares the podcast with Andrew from TFC!
NUS ALUMNA HELPED START FIRM TO TEACH FINACIAL LITERACY
The 2008 global financial crisis' impact on the lives of her American colleagues and classmates convinced Ms Audrey Joy Tan of the importance of financial education.
7TH CITI-SMU FINANCIAL LITERACY SYMPOSIUM DISCUSSES FINANCIAL RESILIENCE IN A POST-COVID-19 WORLD
The Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics at Singapore Management University (SMU) and Citi Singapore, through the Citi-SMU Financial Literacy Programme for Young Adults, organised the 7th Citi-SMU Financial Literacy Symposium which was held virtually on 29 and 30 September 2020 to improve the financial knowledge and awareness among Singaporean youths.
SIMON DRAPER: THE POWER OF SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
Another brilliant entrepreneur we hosted was Singapore's Audrey Tan. Audrey also founded PlayMoolah, a social enterprise with 70,000 users and that educates children, parents and young adults about building a positive relationship with money. Impressively, Audrey is still in her 20s.
THE SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR ON PUSHING FOR CHANGE AND CREATING SUSTAINABLE IMPACT
There is a nerd in all of us—whether driven by the satisfaction of solving mathematical problems or obsessing over the mythical world in Game of Thrones. For Audrey Tan, her passion lies in alleviating poverty in Southeast Asia through technology.
Audrey has spoken to thousands of people in venues all over the world, covering a variety of topics that span Financial-Emotional resilience for a flourishing life, social entrepreneurship, innovation, technology, leadership, next-gen digital engagement, and the future of money and banking. With deep insights into Gen-Y and a head for ideation and business, Audrey provokes critical and honest questions about the future, and the role you and your businesses can play.
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU) STEP Youth Regional Affairs Dialogue, Singapore
- CITI-Singapore Management University, Financial Literacy Symposium, Singapore
- Columbia College, Panelist for Financial Literacy Week, Chicago, USA
- NextBankAsia, Speaker - “Next-gen Digital Engagement”, Singapore
- Serious Games Connect, Speaker - “Games For Saving & Money Management”, Singapore
- Citi-FT Financial Education Summit - “Online/Multimedia Interventions”, Philippines
- Business Solutions for Poverty - Finance Track “Business Models and Partnerships”, London, UK
- Financial Services Knowledge Transfer Network - “Future of Finance”, Oxford, UK
- Child and Youth Finance International - “Effective use of Technology in Education” Istanbul, Turkey
- Accenture ASEAN Futures Program - “Leading in Uncertain Times”, Jakarta Indonesia
- KIN ASEAN Forum “The Future of Innovation”, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Nexus Global Youth Summit - "Tech for Social Good", Singapore
- SXSW, Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) TechSummit, Texas, USA
- Singtel Leadership Presentation: PlayMoolah and Technology Innovation, Singapore
- The Light & Microsoft “Wired Hands, Wider Reach: Technology Heroes in the Charity Sector”, Singapore
- NUS Centre for Governance, Institutions & Organizations “Entrepreneurs Roundtable”OCBC Global Wealth Management Regional Forum, “Insights”, Singapore
- Markplus Conference, Jakarta IndonesiaAPEC Women and Economy Forum “Women and ICT”, Bali Indonesia
- HRM Asia Congress, Management and Leadership Forum, Keynote, Singapore
Get in touch with us! Fill up contact on the form below or send us an email at [email protected]
Get a brand new password!
Enter your brand new password